The Huawei P50 Pro is a flagship phone that offers a slew of innovative features, but these 10 are the best.
1) Touch + Leica Camera: The P50 Pro features a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, but also two touchscreens on the back of the phone. Users can swipe left or right to scroll through photos, videos, or websites.
2)The 8MP Front Camera: With an 8MP front camera and 16MP main camera on the rear of the phone, Huawei provides high-quality images for both selfies and photography.
3) 3D Photosphere Mode: Users are able to create photospheres by moving their phones around in a circle while taking pictures with the device’s rear camera. This allows users to take immersive photos that can be shared on social media platforms.
4) AI Camera: Huawei’s AI processing technology allows users to take photos using a camera that is able to adjust for the lighting of its environment and adjust automatically based on its surroundings.
5) Motion Gesture: Users are able to scroll through photos with a motion gesture similar to flipping through pages. This feature is activated by swiping two fingers up or down while taking photos. In addition, users are able to use the same motion gesture to zoom in or out on their photos.
6) Bokeh Mode: The P50 Pro has an 8MP front-facing camera that is able to capture bokeh-like images with blurred backgrounds.
7) 4D Predictive Focus: The P50 Pro has the capability to lock on to a subject and auto-focus as it moves. Users are able to scroll through photos and videos by moving their phones in a circular motion. This allows users to capture moments without having to focus on anything manually.
8) DSLR Levels of Control: The P50 Pro Huawei price includes the interface that gives users the option to adjust their shutter speed and aperture, giving them more control over their photos than many DSLRs provide. This feature comes in handy if the phone’s AI camera is unable to correctly adjust itself for low-light situations or bright days outside.
9) Flash Syncs to Your Eyes: The P50 Pro’s flash can follow a shooter’s eyes, so users no longer need to look at the device to adjust their settings.
10) Integrated Hi-Fi Audio: The P50 Pro features high-quality audio, but also incorporates a DAC (digital-to-analog converter) within the device for an improved listening experience.
11) MHL-HDMI Output: The P50 Pro is able to output high-definition video to an external display or monitor.
12) Waterproof Design: Users can submerge their phones in water of up to 4.5 feet for a maximum of 30 minutes without worrying about their devices.
13) Adaptable Software: The Huawei P50 Pro’s software is upgradable, so its features can be added on as technology improves over time. This device will also hit the shelves with Android 9 Pie preinstalled, so it has out-of-the-box features that are being introduced to Android OS users through Google’s new version of the operating system.
14) Easily Removable Battery: Huawei’s P50 Pro features a 3200mAh battery that is easier to remove than many competitors’ batteries.
15) Multiple Sim Slot Options: Users are able to add two sim cards and one micro SD card slot in their P50 Pro, allowing them to use the phone with multiple carriers or simply have a large amount of storage on their devices.
The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are also two flagship phones that offer some of these features and more. The Huawei P20 has an 8MP rear camera with a f/1.8 aperture. The Huawei P20 Pro has a 40MP f/1.6 aperture rear camera.