[pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] – Microsoft Outlook is among the most popular and dependable email support used by millions and millions of individuals all over the world in their own computers. The outlook service is mainly used only for receiving and sending emails from several different resources that you may be connected with.
Aside from this, you could even handle your personal data or information with the support of Microsoft Outlook. Among the most typical errors faced by plenty of Outlook express consumers is [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc], odds are, you should have confronted this matter too.
Well, now, in the following guide, we are going to talk about more [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error and how it is simple to fix it in your own Outlook Express account. Thus, let us go ahead and dive into the subject without wasting any additional time. You will also get sometime [pii_email_8c96c1c23f5914dd67d1] the error that is similar.
What is error [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc]
Error no: [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] is because of a battle with the SMTP server and it happens as a result of the awful installation of your software tastes. You have to double-check that the entered parameters are right with interface numbers, authentications, and protected links.
Why Am I Facing This Error In Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook has always been the best option for receiving and sending mails. But, that doesn’t mean, it’s free from bugs and issues, though, they are rather infrequent, but they don’t happen. Largely, the errors faced by Outlook express users while sending mails seems something like this.
Well, we are not certain of the exact cause of this error, since there might be a good deal of factors that might have lead to the error. As per the resources and a little bit of study, we’ve found that errors such as this happen whenever there is a conflict with the SMTP server or if the preferences set by you are not valid. The error is well known for preventing users from sending any mails to others in their accounts.
You can only receive and check emails if the issue is not fixed. Luckily, it’s therefore a frequent issue that can be fixed with a few straightforward configurations on your computer. Proceed with the article to know solutions for fixing this error on your PC.
How To Fix Error [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] Outlook Express Account?
There are lots of options to solve this error nevertheless we will talk 6 simplest and working approaches to solving [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error as fast as a jiffy.
Before beginning the option double check your account settings:
- Click Tools Menu, choose an account which results in the issue and click properties.
- Check whether the title of the incoming mail server (SMTP) is accurate. As image below:
- When the host requires authentication Assess Mark in My server requires authentication.
Click More Settings
- Assess the SMTP port number would be exactly the same signaled by your FAE.
- If the connection requires to be secure then click on the mark, this server requires secure connection SSL.
Best Methods To Fix [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] Error?
There are in fact many options for errors like [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc], and the majority of the time, the matter is resolved in a couple of seconds. We have outlined all of the options which you could test on your PC to be able to fix this matter with your Outlook express. Go right ahead and carry out the below-mentioned options to get the issue resolved on your computer.
Method No 1: Fix Using Auto Repair Tool On Windows
If if you did not understand, there’s an automatic repair tool in your Windows that could diagnose an app and fix the problems if there are some. Employing this process, it is simple to fix the Outlook program on your computer and find the error resolved.
- Select the”Programs and Attributes” option located in the Ideal side at the Control Panel.
- On another screen, you’ll discover a listing of all of the apps installed on your computer.
- Locate the”Microsoft Outlook” program from the list to move farther.
- Click the”Edit” option located on peak of the window and choose the”Repair” option.
- The fix tool will automatically fix all of the problems in the program, that is all.
When the problem was fixed, you should have the ability to begin sending mails to other people like before with no difficulties. This procedure works in the majority of the scenarios, if in the event that you still find the [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error, then proceed with another solution.
Method No 2: Fixing through Programs and Features Tab
To start with attempt to fix this Outlook Express error through application and attributes by automobile repair tool as follows:
- Click Windows button and hunt application and attributes (you may also open control panel and visit apps and attributes )
- Look for Microsoft Office 365 in apps and attributes. (or pick any office related application)
- At the very top of the Apps and Attributes window click edit pick “Repair” and follow the directions on the screen.
If it finishes processing, then restart Outlook and check if the error code has been eliminated, if it stays then attempt method 3.
Method No 3: Review Server Requirements On Your PC
To be able to send mails from your Outlook accounts, you have to be certain you have set the appropriate tastes in preferences. Go right ahead and follow these steps to fix the error on your computer.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook program in your PC to Start the Procedure.
- Click the”File” option in the program and Await the next screen to appear.
- Navigate to”Account Settings” and then Pick the”email” tab at another window.
- Go right ahead and choose your primary Outlook accounts from the list from the window.
- Click the”More Settings” choice and start the”Internet Mail Setting” option.
- Visit the General tab within another window along with my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication alternative.
- Save the settings by clicking the”OK” alternative in precisely the exact same window.
The [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error should have already been fixed, you can try sending mails to other people from the Outlook express account and see if the matter still remains.
Method No 4: Check Duplicate Account
Still did not get the answer? Let us assess the copy accounts. It might also be the main reason behind Error [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] and deleting duplicate accounts might be the potential solution for this. Practice the choices below
- Open account configurations in the menu and then click on the mailing tab.
- Assess the duplicate account from the list and choose one.
- Click eliminate to eliminate one replicate account.
After removing the duplicate account restart outlook and check if you are able to see Error Code [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc].
Method No 5: Configure Port Numbers Correctly On Your PC
In the event the aforementioned two approaches don’t operate, then the interface numbers from the Outlook application should have been configured. If that’s the scenario, you’ll need to manually examine and adjust the port numbers on your computer. Go right ahead and carry out these steps correctly.
- Once More, open the Microsoft Outlook program on Your Computer.
- From the Account Settings, then click on the”email” option and select your primary account in the list.
- In a couple of seconds, a new window will pop up, you have to pick the”Advanced” option within it.
- Verify the changes click the”OK” option to store the settings.
Now only restart the Microsoft Outlook program and you’ll no longer confront the error [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] while sending mails to other users out of the accounts.
Method No 6: Check Antivirus Software on your window
Inside this method here’s an easy way to fix the error. Disable antivirus for a little while it could avert microsoft outlook from establishing links from email customers.
Each antivirus has distinct preferences to disable it. Assess in line with the applications you use. This method will certainly fix the error [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] and you need to be able to begin using Outlook as normal on your computer.
This was a complete guide about how to fix the [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error in your Outlook express account. Luckily, most of these errors or issues can be fixed easily with just a couple of tweaks in the settings. Hope one of em worked for you and error is fixed now.
More related errors: