Introduction: What is a Breakout Space?
Breakout spaces are places where employees can go to get away from the office and focus on work. These are often called “office breakout spaces,” “design oases,” or “creative sanctuaries.”
The idea is that employees can come together in a shared space and collaborate, brainstorm, or relax. The most common breakout spaces are conference rooms, but you can also find them in coffee shops, coworking locations, or even outside.
A study by Harvard Business School found that companies with breakout spaces were more innovative than those without them.
The Benefits of Having a Breakout Space in your Office
The breakout space benefits are numerous. It provides a place for employees to get away from their desks and work on innovative ideas. It also helps them to be more productive by having a dedicated space for brainstorming, planning, and ideation.
Some of the benefits of having a breakout space in your office include:
– It helps employees get away from their desks and work on innovative ideas.
– It provides a place for employees to come together and share ideas with one another.
– It helps them be more productive by having a dedicated space for brainstorming, planning, and ideation.
Why you need a Design Oasis in your Office
There are many benefits of having a design oasis in your office. It is a space to focus on creativity and innovation. It can also help you establish a creative culture in your company.
The Design Oasis is an area that helps teams with different skillsets to collaborate. It provides opportunities for collaboration and cross-functional learning, which leads to increased productivity and creativity.
The Right Room Layout for your Design Oasis
The layout of your design oasis is important to the productivity and happiness of your employees. It also affects the company’s brand.
The most common design oasis layouts are:
– The open office layout: This is where people are free to work wherever they want, with no assigned desk space. Employees can choose their own workspace based on their preferences and needs, which makes it a good choice for creative workers.
– The closed office layout: This is where people are assigned desk space by the company and work in one open area without any privacy or personal space. It’s a great option for companies that have high employee retention rates and don’t need much creativity from their employees.
The Best Furniture for Your New Design Oasis
If you are looking to create a design oasis in your office, then you need to make sure that the furniture is aesthetically pleasing and functional.
With that being said, here is a list of the best office furniture for your new design oasis.
– Desk: Glass top desk with four drawers and two shelves.
– Chair: Herman Miller Aeron chair – it’s ergonomic and has adjustable armrests, back support, and headrest.
– Computer: Dell XPS Tower Computer – it has a powerful processor, large hard drive capacity, flexible graphics card options for multiple uses, and an easy to use operating system.
– Workstation: Lateral file cabinets with two drawers on each side – they can be used as extra storage or as a workstation for multiple people at once.
The Best Practices for Lighting & Creating an Atmosphere in the Design Oasis
The design oasis is a space that is designed to promote creativity and productivity. It provides the perfect environment for you to work in.
The most important part you need to consider when setting up your design oasis is the lighting options available. You need to make sure that your lighting options will provide the right atmosphere for you to work in. This includes natural light, task lights, and accent lights.