A glowing face is usually free from any kind of skin problems like acne, blackheads, spots, and more. Natural remedies for radiant complexion & supple skin make the face healthier and younger as well. So, here in this article are the 10 best natural remedies that can do wonders and get a radiant complexion in just 3 days!
Reasons not to have a bright and radiant complexion
There are many causes that damage the skin, make it pale and lack freshness and radiance, the most important of these reasons include:
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Lack of physical activity
- Tension and stress
- Increase the use of make-up
- Excessive cleaning of the skin (this leads to a loss of the natural oils that nourish and protect the skin)
5 effective natural remedies for radiant skin in just 3 days
1- Aloe vera and lemon treatment for a radiant complexion
Skin benefits of aloe vera:
Aloe vera is considered to be one of the best natural remedies for glowing and fair skin. Also, it is easy to apply aloe vera to the skin. Aloe vera gel can be applied directly to the face or it can be easily found in stores. Aloe Vera helps moisturize the skin naturally, preventing acne and wrinkles.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera
- A pinch of lemon juice
- Mix aloe vera gel with lemon juice and apply to the skin.
- Leave this mask on the face for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off afterwards.
- Repeat this treatment 2 – 3 times a week to get bright, supple skin.
2- Turmeric, flour, and milk treatment for an amazing radiance of the skin
Turmeric benefits for skin:
Turmeric is one of the most popular healthy spices that are known to have powerful properties to treat many skin problems. It is also one of the best home remedies for glowing oily skin, fighting acne, and pimples. Turmeric also helps to unify skin color and reduce pigmentation and wrinkles. In addition, turmeric can be used as an excellent natural scrub to brighten and brighten the skin according to best skin specialist in Islamabad
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of flour (preferably rice flour)
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- A pinch of honey
- Mix turmeric and flour, then add honey and milk and stir well.
- Apply this treatment to the skin and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries up completely.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment at least once a week to get glowing and supple skin.
3- Treatment of olive oil and lemon juice for bright and supple skin
Benefits of olive oil for face:
This wonderful oil is one of the best natural remedies for healthy and beautiful skin. Olive oil can be applied to the skin and the whole body as well. Olive oil contains vitamin E and moisturizing properties that help greatly in protecting the skin and preventing any problems that could occur. Regular use of olive oil will make your skin glow, prevent blackheads and dark spots, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- The two ingredients blend together well.
- Apply this treatment to the skin and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave the mask on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week.
4- An egg white and rose water treatment for a radiant complexion
Benefits of egg white for skin:
If you want to have a glowing complexion, egg white is the perfect solution. Mixing egg white with other effective ingredients can remove fine lines and facial wrinkles, and make the skin light and supple. Also, egg white works to tighten skin pores. Tip: Using this remedy before going to a party or an invitation will make your skin glowy, firm, and healthy.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Rose water
- Beat the egg white, add the lemon juice, and stir well.
- Put this mixture in the refrigerator a little to cool down.
- Apply this treatment to clean skin.
- Leave this mask on the face to dry completely.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water, then put rose water.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week to get glowing and supple skin.
5- Coconut oil and green tea treatment for fresh and radiant skin
Benefits of coconut oil for skin:
This oil is packed with anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for radiant, healthy skin. Coconut oil can be used as a natural moisturizer on the face, it helps nourish the skin. Coconut oil also contains soothing properties that help treat many skin problems such as dry skin, eczema, reduce freckles, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of green tea
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Green tea, coconut oil, honey, and lemon juice mix well.
- Apply this treatment to the skin and massage gently.
- Leave on the mask for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment 3 or 4 times a week.